Tuesday, September 15, 2009

R-ONE Fourcross Bikes



This is a multimedia presentation I did a few years ago when I was the photographer for the late, and lamented, Sea to Sky News.  It was a dream gig for a photographer, since they pretty much let me do whatever I wanted, as long as there were enough pics to fill the paper.  One of the things I started to do was recording audio while on assignment in order to make multimedia slideshows.  Since the Sea to Sky folded, I've gotten out of the habit of doing multimedia, but I happened to come across some html code that lets me paste the shows onto my Blogger page, so I thought I'd give it a try.  This is more of a test, but I like the show, so I've dusted it off.  Now that I've got a medium to publish my shows, I'll start doing some new ones.

Stacy and Johnny Wheels are a couple of bike builders in Pemberton who started making four wheeled bikes for wheel chair bound riders.  They're pretty crazy machines, and the dudes who build and ride them are pretty nuts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment