Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vancouver Conference Centre at Dusk



This week I took a two day workshop in Vancouver on how to make money out of a home based studio (more on that later).  After spending all day Sunday in the air less Burnaby conference hotel, I decided to go for a walk along the Vancouver waterfront, and came across the new Vancouver Conference Centre.

Since it's so new, and it was a beautiful evening, I decided to grab a quick shot of it.  

Tech Stuff
The key to doing these shots is doing them while there's still light in the sky so you get detail in the building and sky.  This was about 20 minutes before total darkness.  I also always keep a tripod in the back of my car for these situations.

Camera:  Nikon d700
Lens:  17-35mm AF-S, f/2.8
Gitzo tripod


No comments:

Post a Comment