Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More of the Road Trip


Welcome to Idaho. Fuck the speed limit.


Another delicious breakfast.


Abandoned train station. Lima, Montana.
My trip across the western United States had a melancholy feel to it. Most towns seem to have seen their best days a generation ago.


Old drive-in restaurant. St. Anthony, Idaho.


The Columbia River. Washington State.

Tech Stuff:
When I'm working, my main two lenses always seem to be the 17-35 and 70-200, but when I'm just walking around, it's the 28-70mm I tend to use the most. When I get around to replacing it (I've owned this lens for over 10 years, and it's heavier and bulkier than my 70-200), I'll probably semi retire the 17-35mm, as I usually just use the top half of the zoom range on that lens.

Camera: Nikon D700
Lenses: Nikon AF-S 28-70mm AF-S

No comments:

Post a Comment