Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rainbow Park in Winter


Sharon and Ed came to Whistler from Washington state for small low key wedding with their close friends and family. Sharon made an advance trip out in February and toured every outdoor wedding location in Whistler I could think of before finally settling on Rainbow Park, on the west side of Alta Lake, and about as far removed from things in Whistler as you can get. I love Rainbow in the winter. There's almost nobody there, and the views can't be beat.


The Bridge of Sighs over the River of Golden Dreams and no, I'm not making up those names).


With family in from Florida and Texas, I had to get a group shot with everyone on the frozen lake.

Tech Stuff
Camera: Nikon D700
Lenses: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8

2 comments:

  1. I love the clarity and the way you captured the faces and expressions Great Job Thank you for all your help with Sharon She is my daughter and you were great with us all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she is my friend (Hi "MOM"!!), and I think you did a great job!! She looks beautiful!! The pictures are gorgeous!!! Ed is so handsome! You captured the true "Sharon"! Kudos, to you, Photographer David!!

    ReplyDelete