Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Day in the Life, Friends in a Hammock


Friends Sol Stuckes, Kate Ellis, Andrew Vella, and Cody Jurd, along with Missy the Dog, enjoy a hamock they just bought at the Re-use-it Centre.  Lost Lake Park, Whistler BC, Canada.


This is from a project we did last week for a supplement that's going to run in the Whistler Question newspaper, which was a lot of fun.  It's called 24 hours in Whistler, and several local photographers were involved in the project.  


Tech stuff

I was poking around Lost Lake Park when I noticed these guys trying to put up this hammock.  I started with a long lens shot, which worked okay.  When I walked over to get their names, all the friends jumped in, and I got this, which I think worked a lot better.


I just got the new full frame Nikon D700 camera, and it's a real pleasure to be able to use the whole coverage of the 17mm lens.


Camera:  Nikon D700

Lens:  Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8 AF-S

No comments:

Post a Comment